Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Off the side-lines and into the game of life

0
Without wanting to go on about it, buying a house is a huge step forward in this goal. For years I have wondered how my life might improve if only I had a place of my own. And for most of that time I did very little to make it happen, mostly because circumstance wouldn’t allow it but also because of a tendency to look at my life quite passively.

Making the leap is as frightening as it is exciting but the important thing is that I did it and whatever happens now I will have experienced that most fundamental part of modern life.
There are other parts of my life that still suffer from a type of paralysis but this is a one area at least where I am no longer on the sidelines waiting for things to happen.

Posted by: Sighmo

No Response to "Off the side-lines and into the game of life"

Post a Comment