Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love when you least expect it

0
Well im over everything i previously wrote here. I honestly don’t feel like love is something you have to go looking for, it will come when your least expecting it really..that is something that took me a while to realize. not that i searched for it really but i just always had a lot of anxiety when it came to love: like why have i never falling in love?
How can i be with someone forever? who would like me? etc. And I’ve always made the mistake of getting with someone when i didn’t have my heart completely set on them…which always lead to disaster, insecurities and loneliness. A couple weeks ago i did this again finding myself in the same situation ive been in time and time again and ..I finally learned my lesson! haha it took me a while but now i realize i don’t need this stress in my life! sheesh! seriously i think its time to just focus on myself and just let everything else work itself out. I have no doubt it wont eventually come my way but i can wait out..there's really no rush and ya know just enjoy myself in the meantime. and know what i want so i can save me and my lovers all the grief that comes when “i like em but iom really not sure” =)

Posted by: Anonymous

No Response to "Love when you least expect it"

Post a Comment